ECG operational distinction quiz
The ECG operational distinction quiz tests awareness of nearly one hundred distinctions required to apply the living ontology patterns. It is specifically useful to ethical trolls to improve their skills and to ethify trolling in general. Examples (not used in the actual quiz):
2. You buy something using eBay. Would you say you got it "on ebay"? Or would you prefer another phrase?
3. You improve some instructional capital using other instructions. Do you say you improved the former "with" the latter? If not, what would you say?
4. Which of the following phrases are unacceptable within living ontology? ecological debt, ecological deficit, financial sustainability, social sustainability, social debt?
9. Someone offers you $300 for a high quality bicycle you are making good use of. What operational distinctions would you make in accepting or refusing that offer?
10. If you accept that offer but haven't received the agreed amount yet, did the person offering buy it?
11. What are the three, four and "five ins"? What do they all have in common? Why are there not six?