The zooid:ethic is whatever ethical commitment or purpose can be jammed into three to seven words to reinforce the zooid:brand. What is it? There is no clear answer.
- "trolls 'r' us"
- "an egregius of trolls"
- "we are all trolls here"
- "anarchizing the Internet"
- "democratizing the Internet"
- "dissent before dishonour" (nice to have a Canadian spelling word in here)
- "tell us your idea" (nice and operational)
- "systematize, democratize, anarchize"
- "radical political troll culture, and nothing but"
- "relax, we're just hacking here"
- "pustulant soup pic purveyors" (everything else is secondary)
- http://zooid.org/submissions.html (from http://zooid.org)
- "zooid is, undiscovered horizons!"
- "Embodying an organic cell or organized body that has independent movement within a living organism, especially a motile gamete such as a spermatozoon."
- "Embodying an independent animallike organism produced asexually, as by budding or fission."
- "Embodying one of the distinct individuals forming a colonial animal such as a bryozoan or hydrozoan."
- "exposing glimpses, impending upgrades, gypsies regroup"
- "sporting overhangs, provoking congress, enforcing downgrade"
- "bifurcation ratios, dictionary disruption, ulterior infraction"
- "normal rounds, outrun rhino"
- "egghead egress"
- "squalid aqueduct, adequate quandary, unqualified headquarters"
- add more please - the list must be LONG