Only a very few statements should have a name that starts with zooid:. All of these must be from the perspective of zooid:itself. If you see a statement in any page with such a name, aka in that namespace, that is questionable, log it at zooid:itself as questionable and remove it from the page where it is until it can be verified.
Move the statement to the parallel page in main namespace or to its talk page if it is something a reasonable but uninformed person would say. Else just remove it, as there is no obligation to respect trolls on any page with a zooid: name. If the statement seems unreasonable but may be insightful, move it to the parallel page with a zooid_talk:name for discussion. As of 2005-12-10 this wiki was still creating pages with "talk:zooid:" names. This will hopefully be fixed quickly, see talk:discussion and Eg_talk:name.
Pages that have a zooid:name include or will include (some are up for debate, see Talk:Main Page:
- zooid:name - this page and a page to talk about it
- zooid:brand talk
- zooid:ethic talk
- zooid:system (whatever this means) talk
- zooid:policy (may redirect if policy is decided by lateral non zooid: debating)
- zooid:copyrights (part of policy) talk
- zooid:implementation (or "configuration" or whatever OVAL says we really mean)